- Category: Approach
- Published on Sunday, 01 July 2012 00:12
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 1742
Magnesium Drip – Infusion Therapy at the Health and Vitality Center
Magnesium is one of the most important minerals; your body needs it to perform over 300 biochemical reactions necessary to sustain life. Deficiency of magnesium in your body can cause or worsen multiple medical conditions. The Health & Vitality Center, a leading center for natural medicine in Los Angeles, offers the Magnesium Drip to treat deficiency of this vital mineral.
Given as an IV, the Magnesium Drip effectively enhances the function of muscular and nervous systems. Dr. Shiva Lalezar, a well-known Los Angeles holistic doctor and the medical director of the Health & Vitality Center, says “Many people are deficient in magnesium without even knowing it. You would be surprised at the difference my patients feel when they have the Magnesium Drip; their jittery nerves are calmed and their tense muscles are relaxed instantly.”
What conditions does the Magnesium Drip prevent and manage?
Treating deficiency of magnesium in the body can not only manage current conditions but also prevent disorders from developing in the future. There are numerous conditions that can benefit from the Magnesium Drip. A few of the disorders that Dr. Lalezar treats using the Magnesium Drip are:
- Often anxiety is treated with psychiatry through prescription medication. Many doctors do not take into account the fact that a lack of magnesium can stress your body and create or exacerbate anxiety. An estimated 50% of people do not have an adequate amount of magnesium in their bodies. The Magnesium Drip has proven effective in the treatment of anxiety in many of our patients.
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Magnesium deficiency causes major stress on the muscular system. The most important muscle in the human body is the heart. There is an intricate connection between magnesium and the heart’s electrical stability. Lacking magnesium may cause irregular heartbeats commonly known as arrhythmias. Magnesium Drip therapy results in relaxation of the heart and dilates blood vessels. This allows the heart to work more efficiently.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Some reports suggest that magnesium may be helpful in ameliorating the symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome.
- A severe deficiency of magnesium can cause the muscles in the body to be in a constant state of spasm. Since the muscular and nervous systems are both involved in the symptoms of fibromyalgia, there is believed to be a link between the disease and a deficiency in magnesium. Balancing of the levels of magnesium in your body through Magnesium Drip therapy at the Health and Vitality Center can improve and deter the symptoms of Fibromyalgia.
- Magnesium is a powerful vasodilator. When blood vessels are dilated, blood pressure comes down dramatically. Dr. Lalezar has weaned off many of her patients’ blood pressure medications in a safe manner.
How do I get more information on Magnesium Drip therapy?
If you suffer from any of these conditions or are interested in Magnesium Drip or any other kind of infusion therapy the next step would be to contact the friendly staff at the Health & Vitality Center.
Dr. Shiva Lalezar, a Los Angeles wellness and functional medicine specialist, will thoroughly examine you and guide you toward the holistic treatment that’s right for you. You can set up your consultation today by calling the office at 310 477 1166 or by click here to schedule an appointment online today.